What would you leave in your will for the person you care about the most?
I really don't have anything of any value so I would probably leave a few of these people a letter or a video explaining to them what I treasured most about our relationship. I always appreciated in that movie My Life with Michael Keaton the idea that he took the time to make a video for his child. While I don't have children and have been coming to the realization that I may not ever have children, I guess these people I have in mind are people that I love in a similar regard.
What is your favorite way to waste time at work without getting caught?
Facebook or roaming yahoo newsfeeds.
When trick or treating as a kid was there a type of candy you didn't like to get?
Sweettarts or smarties. Wasn't a big fan of popcorn balls either. But the sweettarts or smarties we'd always get from my grandma. She'd keep them for YEARS stored in the spare bedroom and they would always be super hard and flavored with some sort of perfumey moth ball type flavor that was just a little odd.
No comments:
Post a Comment