7/20/09

Happy Birthday Mom

Today's my mom's birthday. I can only hope that when I'm 68 I'm not juggling near as much as she is this week.

My mom is always juggling (as most moms do) She's been doing that as long as I've known her.

She was the one who picked us up so we could eat lunch at home and drove us pack to school only to pick us up again around 3:00...seems like a lot of driving when she could have probably just packed a lunch box...but then we would have missed underdog, the great space coaster and the banana splits.

She loves to putter in her garden.
She drives multiple people to the store to grocery shop because either they can't drive or they don't want to go alone.
She's a great sister, even when sometimes she just doesn't want to listen.
She was the one who found little enrichment crafts and stuff for us kids to do on rainy afternoons.
She enjoys garage saling - but only if it's organized.
She is meticulous with record keeping - something I often wished I learned from her.
She was a bank teller before she had us kids.
Seemingly she knows everyone - we can't typically go to the grocery store or the mall or dunton house or artemis without running into someone who knows her.
She loves to bowl.

I love my mom and I know she loves me. Happy birthday mom. I know you probably won't read this but I'm printing it anyhow.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Tell Mom I said Happy Birthday!!!