Okay, I was bored and flipping channels tonight and saw a commercial for something I thought was brand new but apparently has been around awhile.
A few years ago I bought a waffle iron. I rather enjoy the cup o batter waffles that are on many a Super 8 / Ramada / Holiday Inn breakfast buffet...and so I bought an iron. (Although I've always been an Eggo kind of gal, I thought why not spread my horizons a bit)
I think I've used the iron exactly once. It sits gathering dust or waiting for someone I guess to stay overnight more than one night. (Guests at the TS B&B always get my special french toast included with their first night's stay.) Of course, the fact that guests usually sleep on an air mattress in my living room...they tend to not stay more than one night.
Apparently someone has realized what I huge pain it really is to make waffle batter the correct way. And granted, as you will see in the video below - I tend to agree with kelly that it's not like adding water would be that far of a stretch for my culinary skills...but I present to you...
There are a more than a few things obvious about regis and kelly - besides being slightly annoying...Regis doesn't cook much. Gelmann has his hands full and if this were Ellen - she probably would keep the waffle iron out and make waffles for the whole audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment