Dear IT Professional (I use that term loosely.)
Thank you for your prompt attention this morning to my laptop issues. Sadly your sarcasm at 7:30 in the morning was lost on me. Had you actually read the complaint you would see that I have more of an issue than just logging into my computer.
I'm sure I probably have a "record" of "issues" logged into your system but I assure you, having worked here for 11 years I am both capable of turning on my computer and mostly solving every other computer problem I seem to have as typically by the time I've held listening to the recorded message - "did you forget your password?" and innane music, given my passcode and loaded PC Assistance - I typically am so forlorn or frustrated (seriously someone needs to change that music and the snotty woman asking if I rebooted my computer or forgotten my password it's really enough to set even the most calm person on edge when you are on hold for 20 minutes.)
I'd really like to work more efficiently with the help desk at my office but so far I've only met one or two people who have been easy to work with and they promptly realized that working for a help desk wasn't exactly the stellar career path they wanted. (Mostly because they have to deal with impatient people like me.)
No comments:
Post a Comment