Okay, so apparently several people who have read my last blog entries have sent a message to my mom who thinks she needs to start an intervention.
Let me go on record that I'm fine. I think if anything I tend to need to work through feelings and thoughts via words and since I don't have a lot of people really around all the time that I'm thinking about these things, well...I use the blog as fodder for this ideation. It's probably highly unfair to the people besides me that are involved but they haven't said anything, um yet.
I don't think I've really thrown anyone under the bus work and personal...I hope not.
That said, I merely wanted to say more clearly that I was joyfully glad that the last few months/years happened because they helped me see some things that I recognize I need to work on. That's all.
So rest assured, I'm not jumping off the wabasha street bridge...it's just the timing of a lot of the fun or hopeful parts of my life were kind of disappointing all at the same time and I was working through disappointment, maybe a little guilt for things I did, and sorting through how to move forward.
I'm probably done talking about this now...so stay tuned for more innane topics like restaurant reviews, if I do go to the car show this weekend, probably a commentary on what highway robbery the car industry really is...
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment