Serious mistake they made today. While I'm happy that Carla won and that Jeff didn't squeek back in (because I hate these pseudo reality contests that let people back in once they have been voted off) I seriously think they should have kept Fabio in and gotten rid of mr. attitude himself...stefan. I'm not just saying it because of his attitude... but if you are going to go ballistic on other contestants for using store bought sausage then I think you should really pick who cooked a better meal and from the commentary that would have to be fabio. Of course they probably "judged" based on the number of "wins" and truly...I think it's just wrong.
I am glad that Carla won. All along she's been my favorite if anything because she has her own personality along with being quirky...she can cook. Although Lordy...Hooty Hoo one more time and every competition was a nail biter for her (If you haven't seen the show - every competition she had this nervous energy that was so awkward to watch.)
I do believe she may have won the award for "cooking" the most desserts in Top Chef history but for what it's worth, aside from my slight crush on the itallian flirt fabio, she was and is my favorite. (I don't know why I don't like the other guy who cooks fish all the time - it could be because he "cheated" on his girlfriend but mostly I've just been bored by what he cooks.)
---------------------------
Don't be messin' with my...cable...for those fans of Create! which used to be channel 241, if you are like me and haven't really paid attention to the commercials because of the annoying Create! Create! Create! commercials (if you've ever watched this channel you will know what I mean) Comcast has moved this channel to channel 17 in the twin cities. I almost had to protest as suddenly I did not have my favorite cooking shows and almost contemplated calling comcast and reinstating my $30+ a month cable bill so that I could have the Food Network again, but all is well with the world (or tina's tvland at least) and PBS Life! is now Channel 17. Let's just hope they have better in-between show promos now that it's called something different.
No comments:
Post a Comment