2/22/09

Ordering Rut

Met a friend for lunch today at Cheesecake Factory. That's a restaurant that has a HUGE menu but I tend to always order the same thing there...chicken mediera. A yummy combination of mushrooms and mederia wine sauce.

That isn't the only restaurant that this happens...while I am known for my crazy desire to always "tweak" my order...if you go out with me, you will find that I typically order the same thing:

Olive Garden: Portobello Ravioli
Timberlodge Steakhouse: Steak and mushrooms
Outback Steakhouse: Steak, sweet potato and Bleu Cheese Salad
Pizza - typically I order pepperoni and mushrooms
Baker's Square: The Pie Shoppe Special
KFC: 3 piece chicken tender meal w/mashed potato and gravy and cole slaw
Glockenspiel: Laeberkase mit spatzel and gravy

I have been trying to not go out to dinner so often but it's so very tempting.

1 comment:

Nick said...

What kind of steak do you order at the steakhouses?

Bleu Cheese Salad is my favorite.