So there are a few learnings from this movie:
What is love and how is the bond of love built? What would you do for love? How much would you suffer?
Chocolate coating makes things go down easier
I do not like large rodents. Or creepy eels.
If you need to add humor to a situation try a rhyme like peanut.
When fighting in a swordfight, it's almost just as important to be able to do backflips and gymnastics as it is to fight with both hands.
Anyone can fall a giant and eventually he may work to save your life and fight for your true love.
Even if you think it may be over...it may not be.
I miss both of my grandpas. Even if they never really told me stories, they did other things that made me know as a little girl that I was loved. I wish I remembered more.
It's important to share stories with children and little boys should appreciate passion as much as the pirates.
Long live Wesley and Buttercup...and I'll use small words....love wins.
4 1/2 stars of 5.
2 comments:
Wow! I really have a hard time believing you have never seen The Princess Bride.
And I have to slightly disagree on one point... not just anyone can fell a giant who eventually may work to save your life and fight for your true love. You must be motivated by true love, or it just might not work.
Inconceivable! You have never seen Princess Bride before?
It is one of my favorites. Nothing like true love building between a poor farmboy and the spoiled rich girl that ordered him around. ah yeah, true love.
Post a Comment