Okay, so I realize I have a lot of clothes in my closet, most of which needs to just be donated to goodwill, and that might be a job for next weekend. In the meantime, ever look through what you do have and nothing either seems to fit or just looks terrible. That's the stage I'm in right now.
The other thing is that while I don't necessarily pay that close of attention to fashion, I just don't know what store buyers are thinking when they decide that their best option is 32 different jersey clingy dresses in the plus size department. Oh and can we possible make them horrible colors from the 1970's too?
Oh and perhaps lets add really floppy angel type wings to the extra long sleeves or maybe not offer anything remotely decent at all.
Okay, I'm exaggerating. I have gift certificates to spend for christmas.
Also, when you are trying to look nice/attractive...fun and flirty, if you will...I tend to want to be more subtle with that in public. While I surely identify with frump girl from the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding...all of this stuff is a big huge mystery to me .
And probably doesn't mean a hill of beans to anyone else. But let me blog about it anyhow ;-)
2 comments:
My favorite is that "fun and flirty" means the neck line plunges WAY too low and I run the risk of wardrobe malfunctions.
yes, amazingly the item that the collective "we" in the office settled on does have that "problem".
Post a Comment