There are more than a few family/friend blog readers who think that I should get over the christmas book already....that if I want to know something I should just ask, instead of constantly refering to some book from six years ago that people have either already donated to charity, gotten rid of in a garage sale or otherwise have misplaced. Well okay. I hear ya.
I'll just continue my quest to make it through the book and give the answers here...if you so choose to participate, then all you really need to do is answer...
And so the Conversation Piece continues ...
Which of the following places do you think would be the most fun to live in a tree, a cave, or an underground burrow?
I'd have to pick a cave. I'm not big into being buried...might have to do with a florida trip and my brothers, a lot of sand and a few shovels. While I rather enjoyed the Swiss Family Robinson and Kathy and Robin Ptasek had a pretty nifty tree house when we were growing up the question didn't specify whether there was more of a shelter in the tree. Also I was always pretty hopeless in gym class when we had to do that rope climbing exercise so the tree probably would be out too. Plus aside from stringing up a hammock from the branches I'd probably easily fall out the first night trying to sleep...and so there you have it, by powers of elimination... the cave it is...homey except maybe I'd need to evacuate bats...not a big fan of the brookfield zoo "bat exhibit" either - I mean really I know that the bats are probably more scared of me but I don't really want to live with them either.
If you could have a window view from your office in a 100 story building, what floor would you want to be on?
Okay, so this is pretty easy for me...I'd be happy with a window and the idea of an office would be stellar. Having had to be evacuated from the Eco-tower years and years ago from the 12th floor I'd be happy with maybe a sixth floor office. I don't need to be so high to actually reach the sky but maybe not on the lowest floor either so I'd get looks from people if I wanted to use the elevator. Yep and six is one of my favorite numbers and the month I was born.
If you could see to it that one magazine was on every coffee table in the nation what would it be?
Currently I rather enjoy "O" magazine. While I'm not the biggest fan of oprah, I do rather enjoy the articles in the magazine and I think there is enough of a balance between girly girl sorts of stuff and some items that might be of interest to men as well. I also rather appreciate that there's a sense of well-being or kindness to the approach the articles take. While I do find Oprah's need to be the cover model a bit tiresome, I over look it for the sheer ah-ha moments that are found inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment