10/28/08

We've run out of ideas

Again I'm reading through the junk news not worth it to report and come across the idea that the CW is going to resurrect Melrose Place. Seriously did the writers strike last year do such a number on scriptwriters that they can't come up with any good ideas for tv shows that either they have to make the person head back to the 1970's to fight crime or recreate something that probably is better off dead or hey...how about make it sort of like the show but call it something different.

Is anyone really watching 90210? Knight Rider (okay besides my mom and dad who I learned watch it on the weekend)

There's not much of a difference of a forumla anyhow...police drama which brings me to my other pet peeve...really how many Law and Order and CSI shows do we really need?

I know...another sign that I need to work on finding other hobbies...but c'mon...next thing you know they will bring back Alice and Barney Miller and try and remake Happy Days - Joanie Loves Chacchi the later years.

No comments: