Ever had one of those weeks where everything seems to come with a "handbasket" attached? There hasn't been much to blog because truthfully since returning from Florida mind has been elsewhere.
So to review my thoughts from the week...
VP Debates: I tried to be the adult and listen to these debates. And let me tell you even if he wouldn't have done it, I sorely missed Tim Russert. I had to turn the channel and watch anything but this about 1/2 hour into the "debate". I did so mostly because I just couldn't stand the gosh by golly scripted answers and well I understand by switching the channel I missed the best part of the debate but I sincerely just couldn't stand listening to either of the candidates. I'm in a simple quandry because while I thought I knew how I was voting, I simply don't know if it's the right vote to make. Guess I'd best do some googling.
Also for those friends who have encouraged me to do something with my whining about the "dateless drought" be advised that I've re-established myself on an on-line dating network. Um - not exactly sure what's going to come of it but figured it couldn't hurt to try again - fall is coming and I could use a companion to go with to a dinner and a movie.
Perhaps it will be mere fodder for the blog but I thought I'd warn you upfront about the topics coming up.
Next week is going to be busy too. Besides a bunch of meetings early in the week - I'm excited that my parents are coming to visit this up and coming weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment