10/9/08

Waiting

My parents are coming to visit this weekend. I'm fairly excited because I was trying to think of the last time they were up here and I just can't really remember. It probably was before all of Dad's health issues so that's what - three years maybe?

I haven't a clue what I'm going to do with them. They should arrive tomorrow some time during the day and we'll probably keep it low key and just go to dinner.

Saturday - it all depends on if it rains. Also there's bowling at 5:45 so I need to probably be home by 5:30 to leave for that. I'm also curious to see their thoughts on the Alley. (They aren't keenly into loud music but I think a big part of why they are visiting is to also see this thing that I keep talking about.)

It will be a quick weekend and I should have something to blog about.

I had to wait until today to see Project Runway...and I must say I'm not surprised. I also decided that if I get married I don't want to look like an ostrich or have huge flowers sticking out of my head - WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Also I just don't like the whole short bridesmaid dress look in combination with a long gown for a bride. Kenley was a tad more bearable this time around. It will be interesting to see who wins. I guess if I have to vote for someone out of all of them - my vote would be for Leanne. But I am usually wrong.

No comments: