Yikes, today was a miserable day.
One the way home from work it was rainy and the sky was this sort of odd shade of brownish greyish pink. I turned onto warner/sheppard road though and there before me was a full rainbow. (And sure with sesame street on the brain I suddenly kicked into full banjo mode and started humming Rainbow Connection ...aren't YOU glad you don't drive with me?)
There was absolutely no reason why the rainbow should be in the sky. There wasn't a spot of sun or a break in the clouds but the rainbow was there anyway as if God was trying to say - You know Tina you just need to get over yourself. You made a mistake and feel bad. Ask for forgiveness and move on.
I tried to think of the last time I saw a rainbow and I'm not sure I recall. As kids we used to look for them. Not just because of the lucky charms commercial but just because we thought we'd find a pot of gold or a leprechaun.
I'm sure there was some sort of scientific reason for the rainbow. I'd rather look at it as a sign just for me from God. Makes me feel better about the miserable day.
No comments:
Post a Comment