10/19/08

BlogHoppin': Stealing Shamless

Okay so to totally contridict the message from today "life is not about YOU" - although I probably will blog about that this week once I get my jumbled thought together I thought I'd pull out an oldie but a goodie (okay, so maybe not so goodie, but I find them sort of fun to read on other stranger's blogs)

So here goes...random shuffle thru I-tunes to fill in the blanks meme...

OPENING CREDITS: Express Yourself - Aretha Franklin
WAKING UP: More than a Feeling - Boston
FALLING IN LOVE: Blessed - Elton John
FIGHT SONG: End of the Innocence - Don Henley (really? I didn't even know I had this.)
BREAKING UP: The Way We Mend - Bebo Norman
LIFE: Against the Wind - Bob Seger
DRIVING: Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran (TOTALLY)
MY CURRENT MOOD: All My Praise - Selah
DEDICATION TO BEST FRIEND: I Still Believe - Jeremy Camp
THEME SONG FOR THE WEEK: Bring the Rain - Mercy Me (um....great...)
THEME SONG FOR MY LIFE SO FAR: Dreams - The Cranberries
HOW DOES THE WORLD SEE ME: How Far - Martina McBride
WEDDING: Ready to Run - Dixie Chicks (hmmm...kind of appropriate in my current state)
FINAL BATTLE: Forever - Michael W. Smith
DEATH SCENE: The Flame - Cheap Trick
FINAL CREDITS: Never Tear Us Apart - INXS

No comments: