I had fun this week with fantasy football. It really ended up being quite the travesty in that I think my team was beaten 134 - 94 by a bunch of mongrels. (The team name was dogz rule) We are proudly in last place so I figure there are two things that can happen - we turn things around or we stay in the bottom and just mock people. I can do mocking particularly from this side of the computer.
What was fun was coming up with creative smack talk. There's no PROBABLY about it - it was pretty cheesy however I was trying to be clever and overuse every dog-like pun I'd ever come across...yep, doesn't matter who you are - when the win is on the line and you are a dog - be prepared to be pounded with a whole lot of cheese. (And I only spent summers in wisconsin!)
No comments:
Post a Comment