Why doesn't sweet tea exist much north past Tennessee? I must have had five or six glasses of the beverage today.
The other highlight of my day today was this little whole in the wall bbq restaurant that the general manager of the company I was visiting took me to. I had my first taste of brunswick stew which was a concoction of okra, corn lima beans, tomatoes some sort of meat and it was rather tasty. I had cole slaw and BBQ pork. Yum.
The rest of the day was a disaster. And I'm really having a hard time trying to keep my emotions in check. In fact my ipod was my only lifeline keeping me from completely crying on the plane ride home.
For those of you who know me and know the project I've been dilligently working on for almost the last ten months also know how passionate I am about it. Today I saw the beginning of the writing on the wall that I may have to scrap the whole thing and start completely over and THAT shouldn't bother me so much, but it really does.
No comments:
Post a Comment