7/3/08



I blame this blogpost completely on Nick. Had he not blogged several days/weeks ago about Sonic opening a store in St. Paul I would be $20.53 richer.

It's not quite on the way to work or on the way home however for the last several days I have stopped there to partake in the cherry limeade goodness that is a Sonic Limeade.

I did try a breakfast item and was less than excited about it. And the dinner entrees didn't look that appetizing either (although they do have fritos on the menu and if I don't think of how much sodium would be in the chilli frito thing I might be tempted.

In the meantime, I need an intervention of a 7-11 slurpee or something as really I'm sure the sugary goodness of the cherry limeade will wear off...eventually.

I did have to laugh the other day at dinner time they actually had a city of St. Paul police officer directing traffic into the sonic parking lot. Can you just imagine signing up to be the brave and boldest...protecting valor and honor and getting stuck with the gig at the sonic parking lot making sure that traffic doesn't back up. They actually have a "holding" pen in the catholic charities lot around the corner in case all of the drive in slots are taken. (seriously, I'm not sure it's worth it to wait in a staging area...the food isn't THAT spectacular that you couldn't just wait for another time and just wander down to taco bell, mcdonald's wendy's or arby's that are right down the street.

No comments: