In grade school and I think maybe junior high (my recollection is a tad fuzzy as the years increase) we played this thing called scooter hockey. We had these wooden scooters that you sat on and you'd have these rather large foam "hockey" sticks and you'd bat this ball around the cafetorium in the hopes of scoring. I was never really all that coordinated with my ability to operate the scooter and bat at the ball at the same time but it develop a keen attraction to sports you could participate in while sitting low to the ground on wheels...okay, so not so much either.
In a week where more has gone wrong than right and where I really question why I let trade show season mean so much in my life I find myself longing for another thing from my childhood
I'm not normally a violent person but I do believe that the ability to take some agression out would be justified.
Or if I could actually just get someone to play along...

No comments:
Post a Comment