Maybe you aren't old enough to have experienced this, but I was filling out a survey recently and I've had to jump to a new category.
I also realized the other day that I no longer qualify for a Continki vacation (not that I ever really wanted to go on one but now that I'm too old, it might be nice?)
And the thought of just wingin' it on some other bus tour makes me wonder who's riding along the Swiss Alps this week with my mom and dad?)
I'm not one of those people that gets upset about getting older but I have really been having more of a tough time in thinking that at almost 38 years old - shouldn't there have been more of the "plan" of my life exposed by now? Stupid probably to even question however patience is growing old with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment