5/13/08


I'm going on record to say that I have switched stations and perhaps it's a continuing trend that I'm getting older but I've got to say I rather enjoy the morning show on Cities 97 and although they play that falling in love in a coffee shop song entirely too much - my morning just runs a whole lot better when I'm not constantly hitting the snooze bar to avoid listening to boring banter.
Granted it does seem like they get most of their talking points from the yahoo! headlines but that's not entirely bad either.

Of course now I'm not going to go uber-minnesotan and stand in line in the freezing cold to get the Cities sampler every year at Target/Best Buy but I even switched to this station in the car (it's not on the pre-set yet. Programming that seems to make it so final, even though I hardly ever listen to half of the stations on my presets.)
I rather enjoy some of the acoustic and studio c stuff they have on in the evening.


No comments: