I had an enjoyable time with friends yesterday so I left the watching of the season finale of The Office for tonight.
Some amusement but maybe still not my favorite episode:
Phone pranking Dwight :) "Hello mutha good news tell father I have married..."
phyllis looking for the anti-gravity machine ..."well...they make you feel lighter"...and the person on the line asking if she wants anti-depressants instead and she barely pauses and says "sure".
Oscar: "The worse crime was the beard"
Just the fact that Andy was carrying around a wedding ring for six years. (I knew someone once who was just as odd.) And that he had invited his parents to the party too.
Anyhow, in between the internet snippets they played this lipton tea commercial where people have a choice to slide down a slide or ride the escalator which only made me think of the little kiddie slide they used to have at Woodfield Mall. My grandpa would take us kids there and wait around while mom and oma shopped. (Of course nowadays I'm sure it wouldn't be allowed because of liability because all it really was was a metal slide that ran from the first level to the lower level by roy rogers restaurant - no mats to catch your fall.)
Do they still have roy rogers restaurants? The thing I remember liking best about Roy Rogers was that they had these plastic molded "saddles" to sit in instead of chairs. Of course I was five. Who wouldn't like that?
1 comment:
Roy Rogers restaurants are still open strangely on the east coast.
Here is their website:
royrogersrestataurants.com
Jerry
Post a Comment