5/2/08

Be it ever so humble there's no place like home. We arrived safely in Chicagoland after a sort of bizzare travel through off and on heavy rain (mostly when my friend Kate was driving) Alas, I'm sure Kate and the kids are looking forward to some peace and quiet because I think I need to get out more as I talked non-stop the entire way and feel kind of bad that I was babbling on so much...but you know when you live alone you kind of relish having someone to talk to and it was interesting to just have a conversation although I surely dominated it and that's sort of sad...I just feel like I should have shut up more and let Kate get a word in edgewise. (Of course there is the whole drive home monday...I'll work on that then.)

Dad's really not looking well...very grey/ashen face and maybe it's just me projecting but I just am very concerned.

Tomorrow we're heading to see Ironman and to my aunt and uncle's party so I will have more to update then.

Peace.

No comments: