What I could have done without was the e-harmony ads at every commercial break. I'm so pleased that these people found their soul mates using the program. Convenient too that Must Love Dogs was all about online dating.
You probably hear the cynic in my writing? I'm surely not opposed to romance. I love being online. Blogging...facebook...e-mail in general is great. Online dating just hasn't been the same story for me.
Maybe it's me...maybe it was the sum total of ___ men who took a chance on responding to my ad but seriously, I will not be trying that again for a very very long time. There must be a better way to meet someone.
Next week they have on Major League...which doesn't fit the same profile but is on my list of decent date movies...alas, I will be in Chicago at my aunt and uncle's wedding anniversary party so sorry single men who were hoping for an invite...the popcorn will have to hold until another saturday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment