4/29/08

Happy Free Cone Day.  Granted there are only five Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Stores in the Twin Cities and they all are on the wrong side of town (Minneapolis, Edina, Wayzata) so I did not participate in free cone day, however I do fully support the day.

Cherries Garcia, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Chocolate therapy (which supposedly is Chocolate ice cream with chunks of chocolate cookies and chocolate pudding), and  Phish Food are among my favorites.  I wish I could like Jamaica Me Crazy however I'm not a big fan of frozen fruit (even if they are whirrled into smoothie type ice cream/sorbet.)

However unless I'm going to computer training at New Horizons or maybe a photo shoot in Eden Prairie...I just will have to wait.  (And buying the little cartons just doesn't work for me...besides the fact that they just are too tiny...I really don't think they taste AS good as a scoop from the store.

Anyhow...did you know that Ben and Jerry's is turning 30 this year?  Have you ever just explored their site?  They have a flavor graveyard that contains clever prose.


No comments: