
Couldn't sleep again last night. It's so stupid how something so little can be so painful. I lose concentration, can't hear myself talk and it's extremely distracting. Luckily I called back to the clinic and they are squeezing me in to see the ENT specialist. Hopefully he can be the miracle worker because one more day of this is going to push me over the edge.
Even taking the maximum dosage of Tylenol and my antibiotic didn't seem to help at all.
It is however so completely cool to have friends who are interested or studying medicine / pharmacy because the instant resource they are to helpful hints and drug interaction...It's like having my very own Walgreen's pharmacist right on call just like the commercial says.
1 comment:
I hope they can fix that for you. I need you at the top of your game so you can help me. :) Take care of yourself and let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment