3/17/08

Top O' the Day to you.  I for one don't really understand the intrigue of dressing in green and wandering the streets of St. Paul looking for your next mug o' green beer.  I'm also not a big fan of boiled cabbage and corned beef.  I'd say even the idea of a shamrock shake makes me a tad queasy...however I did start the day with a bowl of lucky charms.  

 I was thankful for the Holy Week intervention which moved much of the festivities that usually interrupt the workday to saturday and there were only a handful of stumbling drunk college students wandering the sidewalks outside of Ecoville.  

I did however learn how to make a black and tan today...not actually, but it is amazing what can be Googled when trying to help out a work colleague.

1 comment:

Brian Smith said...

mmm, black and tan. you should also try it's sister beverage the eclipse. Guiness and Blue Moon.

Too bad it's 9:47a :(