I just don't understand why this whole world can't get in on e-mail. It's so much easier to quickly respond and move on with life than to make a phone call and have a twenty minute conversation. Some people might think it's less personal than a phone call and I guess maybe in someways I can see the argument however in the sheer factor of enjoyment of this medium...e-mailing is they way to go.
We've set up my mom and dad with e-mail accounts. My little brother has one too. but the whole lot of them are hopeless when it comes to actually sending anything. All I want are a few photos of my little niece. Is that too much to ask? Hmmm...probably.
In the keeping track of things that are just too expensive...we have another trade show coming up in a few weeks...this time in Orlando. The hotel is going to charge me $360 for what amounts to plugging in a power strip into an electrical outlet and there is really nothing I can do about it but pay the darn invoice. Ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment