How does anyone do anything on the West Coast? I am exhausted and Wheel of Fortune is on tv. I feel like I'm 70 years old and need to go to bed however I look at the clock and it's only flippin 7 p.m.
Did I mention that there is a congress of Keystone Boys and Girls Clubs staying at our hotel? Teeming with loud boisterous high schoolers...should bode well for a quiet restful night.
Oh and in the annals of "the office" a person called today and asked if I could possibly add one more person to our hotel block and registrations as they just decided at the last minute to come along...
So to wrap up this evening....Top 5 Highs:
1. Booth showed up
2. Eating dinner outside
3. Target store right across the street from our hotel
4. Ipod and flight over the grand canyon
5. The choice of Strawberry Fanta or Squirt as a fountain soda choice at the burger place next to our hotel.
Oh and I'd just like to say that another gig I'd like to get in on is charging for internet use in hotel rooms...they want $9.95 a day or $39.95 a week for access. I went with the week long access mostly so I could unwind after a stress ful day but also because we have a lot going on down in St. Paul. Is it 11 o'clock yet....nope...only 7:30...
No comments:
Post a Comment