3/29/08











Anaheim - Day Two Got to the convention center around 8 a.m. and we were able to get a significant portion of the trade show exhibit up by about 10 a.m.

By lunch time with a bit of aireal acrobatics that I don't relish seeing again the crew got the 20 feet topper of the exhibit done and we worked until 5:30 attempting to build the other walls, put up graphics and lights and just in general make things shiny. (I'll show better photos monday)

I also finally got to meet Joan - this sweet woman that works for Microtek. We have been talking on the phone for ages so to finally meet her was great.



I went to dinner at Downtown Disney and ate at this little Italian fast food place. (The line was way too long to eat at the restaurant) I then walked around a bit and listened to the live musicians and looked at a few of the stores (Including legoland)




Tomorrow I plan to go to Disneyland and California Adventure. Woo-hoo...I already bought my ticket (it was only $30 more for both parks and disney is open until midnight tomorrow...not that I will last that long, however I do plan to at least stay for the fireworks at 9:20.


And yes, Jerry I did get a pin.


No comments: