2/27/08


And yes, life should just come with a few coupons to call on a fairy godmother to just come and make things better. Actually i'd just take the magic wand....and poof magically stock photography and wonderfully creative things would just be created.

I could also transport myself back about four days when I should have invited our new VP of Marketing to the company dinner tonight...kind of a major faux paux on my part and I felt really bad about it.

It's down right difficult to just not worry. Life is damn complicated and every time I volunteer or change jobs I always wonder why this time the responsibility I've taken on is so much harder than I thought it would be.

Oh fairy godmother...I don't need no stinkin' prince...unless he knows photoshop or illustrator and had a collection of high res healthcare images.

Ah well...off to work. Or maybe I should just stick my head under the covers and come out in the a.m.

No comments: