Another cancer story ended today. I can't help but feel for the family. I know we all don't really know how long we have on this earth but really it just makes me really aware how lucky I am to still have my dad to answer the other side of the phone. He's cranky and doesn't talk much but he's still here and there's still time...for what exactly I don't have a clue. Maybe all that's important is love?
I found out tonight that he's having his rescheduled and postponed colonoscopy tomorrow morning. I hope it turns out well. At the very least, his appointment is in the early morning...now that we expanded our business into endoscopy I've heard more than enough about that sort of equipment to last me a lifetime. UGH.
On one hand it will be good to know the outcome of the test. Especially if it continues the trend of "nothing new to report" but each of these tests just really lays heavy on my heart because sometime it might not be so positive. I know that's putting carts before horses. I know that each cancer survivor is different however I don't know how you can not compare stories and just wonder what the next chapter will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment