1/3/08

One more thing....what's so really important about IOWA already and can this election be over? Okay so that's two.

One of the things I enjoyed in my reporting years was covering the political elections. Election night was somewhat boring to others but just watching the whole process was interesting to me.

Years later I admit my apathy is showing. Perhaps someone will explain to me that it's my democratic duty to care...but IOWA...does this really warrant breaking into Celebrity Apprentice to tell me the Obama won in a landslide?

I've really got to start looking into what these candidates stand for now so I'm educated by election time or I might be simply voting for Hukabee just cuz I like his name.

Before you fill up my comments section with reasons I need my head examined...I am just kidding. And besides Obama kind of rolls off the tongue just as easily. But that's too much like Emeril's Bam to get my vote. (Did you hear the food network canceled Emeril's show finally? Not that it matters to me anymore because I decided to get rid of cable again and start the new year without anything but basic tv.) We'll see how long I last this year...last year it was two months.

No comments: