We are singing this song at theAlley Sunday that just will not get out of my head...I've been humming it all day and it just won't go away. It's a terrific problem to have except for the fact that I really can't carry a tune in a bucket so humming off key just doesn't do the song justice so a few times today I saw people just staring at me perplexed as to why or what I was humming.
One more day until the Nutcracker...YAY! Perhaps I can exchange sugar plums for this song dancin' in my head. Hmmm..is that even the nutcracker or the night before christmas...alas, it's the dance of the sugar plum fairies... right?
I really need to get out more during the holidays.
I am slightly bummed. I had received a generous $75 gift certificate to the St. Paul Grill and sadly they are completely booked for dinner on Sunday. Guess I will just need to maybe save it for a later date...
4 comments:
:) we are happy to go to lunch/dinner some time :)
lol, what song? welcome to my world.
Yes, Brian, well at least you CAN carry a tune (NO Bucket required.)
I almost had it out of my head yesterday and poof, you mentioned it again, and the rest was history.
(BTW - As I was listening to you and Paula sing I truly thought how lucky your children are to have musically gifted parents in their lives.)
lol...after church in January I hear a brunch...
Post a Comment