. w00t (interjection)
expressing joy (it could be after a triumph, or for no reason at all); similar in use to the word "yay"
w00t! I won the contest!
- facebook
okay - I get this. Thirteen - eighteen year olds were probably the people voting? - conundrum
And yes, it is a conundrum how any of these words can even make an entry in the dictionary. - quixotic
Again...while not really romantic, I'm just baffled... - blamestorm
I blame it on Milli Vanilli. (Sadly every time I hear the word blame I automatically jump to Blame it on the Rain...who wouldn't?) Actually I would really love to pull this word out of my hat at our next marketing staff meeting...hmmm... - sardoodledom
Go ahead. I dare you to use this in a sentence without laughing. - apathetic
Sad commentary. - Pecksniffian
You don't even want to know what I thought this meant. One of my friend's favorite games was balderdash...ever play that? Just think of the fun....and then you look it up and it just sort of falls flat.
And rounding out the top ten. - hypocrite
- charlatan
I'm... dreaming...of...a ....new....iphone...just like the one my brother has....
2 comments:
From wiktionary: "w00t" rhymes with "boot".
w00t! Nick comes through again.
Seriously changes the school house rock song...W00T!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhHpJ45_zwM
Post a Comment