11/10/07

I wish I understood my mom and dad's doctor. Each week the story changes...tests are fine...need more tests...it's down right frightening to think they can say everything is stable and yet send a letter in the mail not more than two days later that sends dad for more tests so what is the deal?

Mom of course uses all of this as an excuse not to take care of herself and has postponed her stress test even longer. Forget that she has had three health scares in a week that lead us to believe something isn't right...nah...why go and actually have tests when more stress is being heaped on you? I said this to her directly so I feel fine venting on the blog about it.

C'mon doctors, lets get serious and really once and for all stop dragging this out. It's really quite annoying, alarming, worrisome, a pain in the rear...I could go on but I might need to punch something.

No comments: