NEXT IRON CHEF
I really kind of wanted Chef Besh to win...I actually had kind of a crush on him and his food looked more like something I would actually eat. I may need to head down to Louisiana, although I don't know that I would have eaten a swordfish or catfish dessert for that matter, I'm adventurous but only to a point.
Chef Symon will make it interesting as he has such fun in the kitchen and I'm sure with as much as the iron chefs (particularly bobby flay and mario batali have going on...they needed someone new to perhaps allow for an easier taping schedule.) I also kind of liked that he's from Cleveland. It seems like everyone is from New York or California.
Stay tuned tomorrow...we have our Marketing offsite meeting...supposedly with team building and fun...or at least for the first hour. After that we are "drilling deep" into 2008 planning. (Hopefully the food is good.) I see a very special episode script of the office in the works. What right now really annoys me is that it's all the way in Chaska ...I hate driving 494 towards Eden Prairie in the a.m. it's annoying and the evening isn't any better.
No comments:
Post a Comment