11/23/07

Christmas is coming. Today I did not brave the mall or the insanity that is the day after thanksgiving sales. I hope everyone had fun. I'm sure someone appreciated that I did not take up another parking lot stall.

Don't get me wrong - I love Christmas. Christmas Music. Christmas Cookies. Christmas Movies. Especially this one...



It's one of many traditions we have at Christmas. There's also something that makes me chuckle because my brother Jerry loves this version of the scripture so much that every Christmas eve when we sit in church and wait for the reading...there's this look that crosses his face if the reading deviates from being soar afraid to the more modern terrified. I love my brother because he's a traditionalist. Maybe he will end up swaddling his children. It is those moments that make it hard to imagine spending christmas any other way.

No comments: