Gatorade Tiger....seriously does this man really need another endorsement deal? Let alone three flavors of Gatorade with his name....did Michael Jordan get a gatorade named after him?
That reminds me....okay, I admit that I tend to eavesdrop on conversations when I'm eating by myself in restaurants (yep don't sit near me.) and the other day there was this family who was having an argument about whether golf could be considered the same sort of "sport" as football or basketball. The debated it for at least 1/2 hour...is walking the course considered exercise enough to be a sport. Is the precise drive enough of an expert thing that you could consider yourself an athlete. Who am I to say that Tiger isn't an athlete...he trains, he's talented... so do the people who drive around in the carts rather than walk are they less athletic...like the saturday afternoon flag football players?
1 comment:
I think of it as a leisure sport rather than an athletic sport. It requires skill but not the body conditioning of athletic sports. I puy golf in the same class as bowling or archery. But I have a feeling most of the pansy's on the golf course would be sorry little whimps if they had to do one typical work out of a football player.
Post a Comment