I have a feeling that the office is going to be funny every other week...or at least only merely clever every other week. I did not think tonight's episode was very good up until the end when dwight took his ruler out. Office romance is tricky and it's only ever good for the two people involved if it never ends. I just wonder how they will proceed with the whole Jim/Pam relationship? I flipped around and also caught part of Grey's. I stopped watching that show last year and I have to say I really don't care about any of their character lines anymore...they just seem so unrealisticly blah. I did however catch the line between Kailie and the blond doctor who slept with George about not forgiving her for sleeping with George - she's upset that George broke his vows but the blond doctor who is not Kailie (why can't I remember her name) broke the vow of womanhood.
We were talking about that at work just the other day....how it just seems so casually complicated to have an affair and how uncomplicated it would be if people would just honor their marriage and also respect others by removing themselves as the temptor.
No comments:
Post a Comment