Poetry Week. Okay, so maybe I've hit the bloggin' dry zone. I still want to write but I just haven't allowed my mind to wander much so I've decided to do an exercise we used to do in creative writing...take on a different sort of poetry a day and try and capture the essence of a part of my day...probably only I will find this amusing but hey who's blog is it anyways? (And by the way...is anyone as disturbed as I am that the tv show "Thank God You're Here" still finds a place on monday nights on NBC. I love improv - I actually did it a couple of times in college, even took a whole college course on it however...this drivel is meant to be turned off and Dave Foley the host needs to get over his Kids in the Hall and News Radio days and get a real job.)
Haiku
waste of time meeting
monday morning eight a.m.
way to start a week
Haiku II
old man in Buick
oh why do you drive so slow
merging is an art
No comments:
Post a Comment