Sometimes I just jabber on about love too much...so yes, this blog has been edited - you just don't need to listen to all of my ramblings.
Tonight Pete called. He didn't really want to talk to me, but rather to get either mom or dad's or jerry's cell phone number. Neither of which I had since I failed to transfer my phone book to my new cell phone. Needless to say I do have a crafty mind so I called Lucie (my cousin) who I knew would have Arnie's cell who was reportedly with Jerry and the rest of the family at the annual Germanfest sojourn to milwaukee. (Yep, all those afternoons watching the Rockford Files and Perry Mason really pay off.)
Needless to say even after all of that I still didn't get through however at the very least I tried.
Pete and Sara are days away from baby....we thought maybe minutes/hours however according to the last update at 9:30 - the hospital was sending them home to wait (she's 90%...whatever that means)
No comments:
Post a Comment