We had a visitor at work today. Wish I could share her name, however her owners have yet to name her. She made for the brightest five minutes of the day. (I stole her photo from her owner's blog)

Of course, she a tad little for my tastes and I made her owners also vow that they wouldn't pack her in a purse and bring her to the mall. (What is with the Paris Hilton wannabees bringing these small pets wherever they go? I'm not at all sure the puppies want to be smooshed into a purse with your lipgloss...no matter how small they are.)
This pup was quite content to sit on my chest and cuddle for two minutes and then was off to other co-workers who wanted their five minutes of puppylove :)
You should see this ridiculous waste of Eco-dollars at work in our building. They have sealed off one of our entrances so that they can unveil a "new improved" entrance and Eco-deck area. (Complete with a little hut where people can order nachos and hot dogs.) They have also completely demolished the moat. Yes, Eco-ville used to have the fabulous moat around the building, then the fountains broke so they filled in the fountains with dirt, that however didn't solve the HUGE leaking problem when it rained so now they have sealed off all of the moat with granite and stone and are continuing to work through the summer on this project. It probably will be ready once the first snow falls.
Deck the Halls update - day ?? I have the floor of a deck on my deck area...however there is a gaping hole between the first rafter and the wall of the apartment which I hope is just waiting for some sort of specially cut lumber? I saw what they are doing with the railing system and I'm not very impressed. But...beggars can't be choosers and it's still way better than fearing some sort of rust poisoning or falling through rotten timber every time I ventured out there.
This pup was quite content to sit on my chest and cuddle for two minutes and then was off to other co-workers who wanted their five minutes of puppylove :)
You should see this ridiculous waste of Eco-dollars at work in our building. They have sealed off one of our entrances so that they can unveil a "new improved" entrance and Eco-deck area. (Complete with a little hut where people can order nachos and hot dogs.) They have also completely demolished the moat. Yes, Eco-ville used to have the fabulous moat around the building, then the fountains broke so they filled in the fountains with dirt, that however didn't solve the HUGE leaking problem when it rained so now they have sealed off all of the moat with granite and stone and are continuing to work through the summer on this project. It probably will be ready once the first snow falls.
Deck the Halls update - day ?? I have the floor of a deck on my deck area...however there is a gaping hole between the first rafter and the wall of the apartment which I hope is just waiting for some sort of specially cut lumber? I saw what they are doing with the railing system and I'm not very impressed. But...beggars can't be choosers and it's still way better than fearing some sort of rust poisoning or falling through rotten timber every time I ventured out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment