
I guess I have mixed feelings about the announcement that drew carey is taking over the host duties of the price is right. Not that I was that big o' fan of bob barker (particularly in his later years) however somehow maybe this icon of the tv game show genre should just fade into the sunset with Bob.
I used to love the Family Feud and they ruined it and banished it to the Pax network eventually...will the same thing happen with PIR.
Granted Drew is a better choice than Rosie however even as his Whose Line Is It Anyhow game show went on in years it seemed Drew's sarcasm just was a tad tiring too. Watching David Letterman tonight you could kind of tell he was beyond excited to be getting the job. But then again, really what has he been in lately? Time will tell if perhaps this has jumped the shark before it's even begun.
No comments:
Post a Comment