6/19/07

We are in trade show crunch time and there's a whole lot still left to do. I actually love to just juggle all the little things and see how it all unfolds. If it wasn't so much travel and somewhat overwhelming of a lifestyle I would probably be a trade show planner full time.

The problem is that work still goes on even during this time and people just don't realize that I can't drop what essentially is 70% of my yearly job review to get their stuff done.

We have a lot going on this year, especially dinners monday and tuesday nights. Now mind you, typically by Tuesday I will have had enough of my co-workers. We have three customer dinners planned. I have planned them all, coordinated all the details and the menus sound really yummy. All of the places we are going are just slightly above the per diem that we typically get. I guess it's kind of stupid that I feel sad about the fact that I'm not invited to any of them and truly I shouldn't even care, but somehow it just makes me feel like I planned the prom and didn't get asked. I know....I should just get over myself already.

No comments: