6/5/07

I had tea with a friend today. When you only have a few minutes to chat and catch up its always difficult to start deeper conversations however because I’m always interested on his take on spiritual matters I tend to bring up questions that are on my mind just to see what he thinks. Of course, today we ran out of time and both of us had to run before we got to the crux of an answer…if there even is one.

Today’s question – do you think God blesses every marriage? And secondly, is it a cop-out to think that where a person is in knowing and listening to God might mean they met someone and fell in “love” early only to not exactly marry the man or woman God truly meant for them to marry?

What do you think?

Yesterday I read online (the only place lately that I get my news and HOW SAD IS THAT says the broadcast journalism major!) that a small child found a time capsule in his grandma’s backyard. I remember burying one on the grounds of Park School way back in grade school (the school is no longer there, but I wonder if the time capsule is?)

Which leads me to the next pondering – if I had to make a time capsule today, what would I put in it?

Tune in tomorrow to hear my answers.

1 comment:

Newt said...

Interesting question with a very complicated answer.

I could blog for hours on that question.