Why is it work crisises always happen at 3 p.m. on the day before I'm trying to leave on vacation? I have yet to understand how every time I plan to take a day off I always have to spend most of the evening at Eco-ville trying to solve something which tonight sucked even more because I had already promised to work on something else this evening and I still need to pack and wrap my mother's day gift. On the other hand, I did bang out my agression attaching eyelets to my scrapbooking endevor this evening...I was having so much fun banging out my agression with the little hammer that I'm afraid that I went a little eyelet crazy on my project.
Here's how mom's annual mother's day t-shirt turned out...I had really hoped to get a few more done so I could "choose" from a better tulip design...they are sort of grade school like :)
However an unfortunate mishap with a dark teal colored t-shirt ruined most of my supplies.
So...I guess it's again one of those "but mom, it's the thought that counts right"? sorts of gifts.
Alas, it's getting late so I'd better get wrapping and packing if I'm to leave by 9 tomorrow.
Have a great weekend (I hope to have pictures of the puppy to post Sunday.)

No comments:
Post a Comment