Happy Mother's Day to all the great mom's I know (including my own although the likelihood that she will read this is pretty slim.) Just returned from a whirlwind trip to the Dells to see the folks. Got there friday around 12:30 in time for lunch at Ho-Chunk :) We ate a quick lunch and played slots until 5 or so...was pretty fun as they were winning...We then when to the slowest dinner ever...at Wintergreen bar & grill. There were only two families eating there and about five waitresses. We all had ordered their friday fish special and while the fish was okay the baked potato was still somewhat raw and well...it just took them forever.
We were going to go see Georgia Rule however because we were dog-sitting and hadn't been home since about noon we returned to home to let the dog run the yard for about 1/2 an hour.
As promised, here is the latest picture of Lexi:
Pete must have called about five times yesterday and a few times today to check to make sure we were taking care of the dog. She has her daytime sleeping pillow and her nightime pillow. He wanted to be sure that we checked her for ticks if we had her outside...All I can say is that it will be interesting to see how they adjust when the baby gets here in a few months.

Here's how far mom went to follow the rules. I guess there's a reason why she was asked and I wasn't but sincerely, I had a good time playing ball with Lexi most of the night last night. It always amazed me how a dog will not tire of fetching a ball over and over and over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment