Well, our american idol pondering of a few months ago is coming true. It seems like Blake is the wildhorse (I've actually really sort of enjoyed him when I've gotten to see him. Lately I've been out later on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and it's always a tough call between Gilmore Girls and AI.)
Jordin will probably do better if she doesn't win AI. And truthfully, I'm a bit tired of both Blake and melinda...so either of them could win and I wouldn't care....I probably wouldn't buy their records anyhow. So do you think that this show will be like America's Funniest Videos and last forever?
I could not believe that AFV is still on the air. True there are enough goofballs taking videos to probalby last another 20 years, but some network exec. has got to be wondering if there's anything else to fill that Sunday night timeperiod?
Congratulations to Lester Holt and his promotion. The sad thing is that as he will be working both the a.m. and pm news he's also setting a precident that is terrible for journalists all over the globe...that job already is a 24/7 lackluster sort of job but to be at the top of your game and have to work all weekend...bodes well for the workaholic. What it really says to network execs is that they don't need to hire as many journalists...just overwork the ones you have. I used to watch Lester at CBS in Chicago. It's always interesting to me to follow careers to the corporate giants or CNN.
No comments:
Post a Comment