One of my favorite books as a child was Alexander and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad day. Today I woke up feeling like Alexander. Can't put my finger on it but ...and sincerely felt terrible as I somewhat bit the head off one of my co-workers. Ah not ozzy ozborne batlike but sincerely I had only been there a mere two minutes and she was already hounding me for an e-mail she had just sent. Give me a minute to settle in. Recognize that I am not a morning person. And truth be told that I'm slow, and overwhelmed and honestly just trying to not crawl under my desk and bawl like a huge baby every flippin' day.
I then proceeded to Eco-Rant at my boss for over an hour. To which he sheepishly looks at me, shrugs his shoulders and says...let me know what I can help you with as if the last hour NEVER HAPPENED.
The series finale of Gilmore Girls was kind of lame although it did make me realize it's been entirely too long since I talked to a few of my friends.
The sun will come out tomorrow betchaa bottom dollar that tomorrow they'll be sun...just thinkin about tomorrow... nah amy it just doesn't work...maybe I'll try it tomorrow.
Something only maybe my family knows is that I once owned the Annie record soundtrack from the musical and with my Mr. Microphone used to belt out that song and Maybe over and over and over again...I was um...good...annie-ish - ask me to sing a few bars for you sometime :)
Boy we also used to put on the Muppet Movie Soundtrack and I played the fozzie bear part my favorite song being Movin' Right Along....we'll hitchhike, bus or yellow cabit :)
No comments:
Post a Comment